Sesame Seed oil is an edible vegetable oil derived from sesame seeds. Sesame oil is made from raw, pressed sesame seeds and has culinary, medicinal, and cosmetic uses. Sesame oils from raw seeds are light in color and have a delicate, neutral flavor. Sesame is scientifically known as Sesamum indicum which belongs to Pedaliaceae family. Sesame originated in the Indus Valley of North India, and widely spread throughout Asia.
We AOS are leading manufacturer, exporter, and bulk supplier of sesame seed oil from India. Our company owns state-of-art manufacturing facility where variety of oils are processed while making sure that they do not lack nutritional content. We are situated in Ghaziabad, India. We have been catering to clients worldwide by providing them with Essential Oils, Carrier Oils and other products of the finest quality while keeping in mind that the prices are competitive and affordable. We provide our products in a vast variety of package sizes so as to meet the specific needs of individual clients, whether big or small. We keep on enhancing our quality standards year on year to maintain the products as per International Standards. We maintain ethicality in the production of our carrier oils and other products and they are free from any kind of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
Sesame oil is extracted from seeds of Sesamum indicum under low temperature conditions process called cold pressing or by pressing followed by chemical solvent extraction.
Sesame oil is yellow colored in appearance and has a nutty aroma and taste. It is rich in nutrients, hence used as ingredients in many food dishes.
Its main constituents are fatty acids such as linoleic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid and other in fewer amounts.
Uses & Benefits:
- Sesame oil is used in the treatment of several chronic disease processes, including hepatitis, diabetes and migraines.
- It has antibacterial properties, used for common skin pathogens as it kills strep and other common cold bacteria, common skin fungi such as athlete’s foot fungus as well as naturally antiviral.
- It prevents growth of malignant melanum means a skin cancer and inhibited replication of human colon cancer cells as it act as cell growth regulator and slows down cell growth and replication.
- It maintains good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol.Sesame seed oil provides nourishment to cells in both small intestine and the colon.
- It is used in the hair of children as it nourishes and feeds the scalp to control dry scalp and to kill lice infestations.
- It helps sufferers of psoriasis and dry skin ailments.It is useful natural UV protector as it calms the sunburns and reduces swelling and soothes the itch of haemorrhoids.
- It is used as a douche mixed with warm water and controls vaginal yeast infections.
- It heals scrapes, cuts and abrasions and keeps skin supple, soft and tightens facial skin and control usual enlargement of pores as skin ages chronologically.
- It is useful on baby skin especially in the area covered by a diaper and protects skin against rash caused by the acidity of body wastes.
- It is also used as massage oil, as it stroke the long limbs up and down and stimulates natural energy overall joints.
- It is used as a solvent in injected drugs or intravenous drip solution in industry.It is used in cosmetics as a carrier oil as it supple and nourishes skin.
- It also has synergy with some insecticides as coating stored grains to prevents weevil attacks.
- It is used in cooking as a flavor enhancer in Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian cuisine.
- It is useful for oral health as it lower levels of dental plaque and protection against certain streptococcus mutants and boost in dental health.
- Sesame oil in nasal cleansing aids in discarding toxic remains, alleviating stress, sinusitis, allergies, headache and cold.
- Oil pulling with this oil effective in the treatment of sinusitis, heart disorders, psoriasis, dry skin, kidney problems, tooth decay and gingivitis.
Safety and Precautions:
- First consult to doctor before adding sesame oil to diet as it is anti coagulant or blood thinning medications.
- It lowers blood pressure and thins blood so combining could be potentially harmful.